customer support: 800.903.3391
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Relaxed Fitness Warranty
Relaxed Fitness Lifetime Warranty:
1. Relaxed Fitness Saunas provides a lifetime warranty on wood components against material and workmanship. A certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal and not covered under warranty.
2. Relaxed Fitness provides a lifetime warranty on heating elements and electrical components. The CD/DVD/LCD system carries its own 1 year manufacture's warranty.
3. Lifetime warranty extends only to the original customer who purchases from Relaxed Wellness/Relaxed Fitness or our authorized dealers and distributors. The warranty will terminate upon transfer of ownership.
4. Proof of original purchase must be provided.
Inspection and Acceptance:
1. Buyer must inspect delivery of goods promptly for damage and defects. Shipping damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL).
2. Relaxed Fitness Saunas must be notified of any damage to your sauna within three (3) business days of signing the BOL.
3. Failure to notify within the established time frame will result in the owner taking full responsibility for cost of ALL REPLACEMENT PARTS including shipping and handling fees.
4. Customers are required to include a copy of the original purchase receipt/invoice inside the return box to receive replacement product under warranty.
5. All returns must have a (RMA) Return Merchandise Authorization # that is given and approved by Relaxed Wellness. Any unauthorized returns will be returned to you at your expense.
1. The warranty is void if the sauna has been altered, misused, abused or exposed to water.
2. Relaxed Fitness Saunas are meant for indoor use only. Warranty is void when the infrared sauna is placed in an outdoor environment.
3. Relaxed Fitness Saunas shall not be liable for the loss of use of the sauna or other incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances shall Relaxed Fitness Saunas or any of it's representatives be held liable for injury to any persons or damages to any properties. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
4. Relaxed Fitness Saunas and its associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
1. Relaxed Fitness Saunas will perform all labor at our warehouse free of charge during the warranty period. Customer is responsible for shipping warranted product to Relaxed Fitness Saunas at their expense. Customer may elect to have replacement parts shipped to them at their expense when applicable in lieu of labor at the warehouse.
2. Customer will pay service charge of $50.00 (trip fee) plus $50.00 for each additional hour of service performed at a customer's residence or business. This onsite service only applies and is offered within a 60-mile radius of the Las Vegas metro area.
Cancellation and Return Policy:
1. Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Seller's discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging. Seller may refuse to refund any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees:
1. All cancelled or returned goods shall be subject to a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of $395.00 USD for each sauna c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller and d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
Buyer's failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
Items Not Covered Under Warranty:
1. The following wear and tear items are not covered under warranty after a 12-month period from the delivery of your Relaxed Fitness Infrared Sauna. These individual replacement parts can be purchased from Relaxed Wellness/Relaxed Fitness. Please call for pricing.
*Inside and outside LED lights