customer support: 800.903.3391
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Oscillating Vibration Technology
Suggested Retail Price: $695
Sale Price: $417 (Save 40%)
Free Mini Massage Shipping within the 48 Continental States
- Maximum Power- 250W
- Input Voltage- 110V 50/60Hz
- Input Power- 200W
- Speed Range-20 Levels
- Amplitude- 0-10mm
- User Weight Capacity - 265Ibs
- Assembly Size- L59cm*W40cm*H16cm
- N.W/G.W - 40Ibs
The Mini Massage has a Five year limited warranty against mechanical defects.
How This Technology Works:
The vibration technology all started when the Russians realized that out in space away from the Earth's gravity, cosmonauts experienced extremely accelerated bone and muscle loss. This presented a huge problem for the amount of time these astronauts could remain in space.
The Russian space program then introduced a technology called whole body vibration training (or vibration therapy) as a way to simulate weight bearing loads for their cosmonauts, before, during and after trips in outer space.
Whole body vibration exercise was a way to mimic gravity where no gravity exists, thus helping the cosmonauts to keep their bone mineral density high and their muscles strong.
It was partly because of this technology that the Russians shattered all the records for living the longest in space. Also instead of coming back from outer space on stretchers, the astronauts returned as strong as when they left.
The technology of vibration was originally designed to increase bone density and muscle mass. When you start to use your Mini Massage you will notice how your body adapts to the vibrations. By standing on this unique plate, the vibrations generate muscle contractions through out the body. This plate not only increases bone density and muscle mass, but it stimulates your metabolism to help burn fat. While you are on the vibration machine your blood circulation is improving and provides your cells with ideal oxygen. You can target different muscle groups of your body by standing in different positions and varied stances. This machine has little or no stress to your joints and fibrous tissue.
The Mini Massage distributes Oscillating Vibration Technology, which is considered the safest form of vibration. Whether you’re physically fit or a non-exerciser, overweight, suffering from stiffness, aches and pains or recovering from an injury, almost anyone can enjoy the benefits of this machine. Even NASA to professional sports teams to chiropractors and physiotherapists, use Whole Body Vibration. It has been accepted and is being employed throughout the world. The benefits the Mini Massage provides are detailed in medical journals.
Benefits of Technology:
Tone and firm muscles - Hundreds of muscle contractions per minute create an effective workout to tone muscles.
Lose weight and increase lean muscle mass - Increasing lean muscle mass makes the body more fuel efficient by burning more calories throughout the entire day, not just during a workout. The more calories the body is able to burn, the higher the potential is for dramatic weight loss.
Improve flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility - The vibration causes your muscles to react to imbalance, strengthening muscles while increasing flexibility in muscles, joints, and ligaments.
Fight Cellulite - Toning muscles and increased lymphatic drainage can help fight off cellulite.
Firm and tone skin - Tighter muscles and increased circulation can help to tighten skin.
Increase bone density - Increasing bone mineral density while using the Mini Massage is a viable solution to prevent further bone loss and to help combat osteoporosis.
Increase circulation and lymphatic drainage - Helps to clean toxic buildup from the body and increase oxygenation in the blood.
Reduce pain and stiffness - Increased circulation, lymphatic drainage, and increased muscle strength may alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other pain.
Elevate HGH and serotonin while decreasing cortisol ( a hormone produced by stress) - Elevated levels of serotonin helps to create a feeling of well being. Decrease in cortisol can reduce belly fat caused by stress.
Neuromuscular re-education when applicable - Such as with MS, CP, or after a stroke.
Rehabilitation from injury - Restrengthening muscle after injury, illness, or surgery.
- The Mini Massage weighs only 40 pounds and is very compact for situations with space issues.
- The Mini Massage modern design is light weight and compact.
- The Mini Massage remote function is easy to use.
- The Mini Massage uses the pivotal up and down movement for a pleasant rocking and rolling action.
- The Mini Massage requires no assembly.
- The Mini Massage is easy and fun to use.
- Up (+) can increase the time.
- Up (-) can reduce the time.
- Auto/Manual can be started or stopped after pressing the key.
- Power can be auto or manual after pressing the key.
- Down, (+) can increase the speed after pressing the key.
- Down, (-) can reduce the speed after pressing the key.
Main Frame Functions:
- Left (.) can be started or stopped after pressing the key.
- Left (()) can go to auto or manual after pressing the key.
- Auto procedure shows two red points, and then press the key twice to change the manual setting.
- Left middle shows the time information 1 to 10 minutes.
- Right middle shows speed information 1 to 20.
- Left (+) increase the speed and right (-) decrease the speed.
- Plug into any 110 outlet
- The Triangular Oscillation System (T.O.S.) vibrates at the correct megahertz(s) from a medical and body toning standpoint, and uses a lift mechanism along with vibration. It vibrates in the 30HZ - 60Hz range with ten settings that go from .14g to .70g force. The T.O.S. system used by the MINI MASSAGER VIBRATION MACHINE generates systematic involuntary muscle contraction with less G force than the “piston” systems. This pleasant rocking and rolling action causes the brain to tell the muscles of your body to actively contract to maintain its equilibrium, thus creating a therapeutic and muscle toning workout.
Vibration 360 Video:
Common Questions about the Mini Massage:
Is the Mini Massage easy to use? - Yes, the Mini Massage is easy to use. It has a handy remote control so you don't have to bend over to use the manual controls. You can do many of the same exercises as the larger models with handles. It's very portable and light weight.
Is the Mini Massage workout fast and effective? - Yes, the Mini Massage provides a resistance exercise workout that is proven to be effective in a 10 minute session. It is highly recommended not to exceed 2 sessions or 20 minutes in any one continuous workout. You only need 10 minutes a day to stimulate your metabolism and get the blood circulating throughout your body. Research has shown that whole body vibration builds muscle mass 1 ½ to 2 times faster than conventional weight workouts.
How does the Mini Massage cause muscles to contract? - When you are standing on the Mini Massage the natural balance in the human body is distributed. Many muscles will be activated in order to recover the balance lost. This will then create your muscles to contract as your body is trying to maintain balance on the machine.
Is it a low impact machine? - Yes. The Mini Massage takes the pressure off your joints and feels like a full body massage. The rapid repetition, and the increased gravitational pull, is the resistance that builds muscle tone in a safe, low impact manner.
Who cannot use the Mini Massage? - Most adults from the physically fit to the sedentary can use the Mini Massage. If any of the following conditions apply to you then we recommend you consult with your doctor before use. This does not mean that if you are suffering from any conditions on this list, you could never use the Mini Massage.
The following are some of the Contraindications:
- Acute / Deep 'vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Severe Diabetes
- Serious Cardiovascular Disease
- Recent Infections
- Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Acute Hernia, Discopathy, or Spondylosis
- Cancer or Tumors
- Severe Diabetic Neuropathy
- Severe Migranes
- Kidney Stones, Bladder Stone, Gallstones
- Acute Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cardiac Dysrhytmias
- Acute / Severe Inflammations, Infections and / or Fever
- Fresh (Surgical) Wounds
- Surgical Metal Implants
- Severe Osteoporosis with BMD
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Retinal Detachment, Known Retinal Conditions
- Artificial Joints (recent)